Training Courses at Professional Schools and Schools for Master Craftspeople
Thomas Niebergall provides training courses at professional schools and schools for master craftspeople all over Germany. His seminars were established about two decades ago and aim to transfer basic knowledge concerning lightweight cellular materials, their physical qualities and the respective areas of application of cellular EVA / PE / PUR-materials. Tips and tricks for the everyday workshop routine are taught using patient care examples.
Workshops on Your Premises
We offer paying you a visit and doing training courses on your premises.
- Basics Seminar “Lightweight Cellular Materials”
- Tips and tricks for the everyday workshop routine
- Documentation of patient care, for instance the efficient shaping of foot beds / bathing shoe uppers by means of deep drawing
- Efficient crafting of diabetes-adapted foot beds
- Efficiency in crafting foot beds and individual insoles
- Crafting of uppers for interim and bathing shoes by means of deep drawing
If you have any questions, please contact Thomas Niebergall at +49 160 97230513!